1. Yuan X.*, L. Wang, and E. F. Wood, 2017: Anthropogenic intensification of southern African flash droughts as exemplified by the 2015/16 season. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 98(12), S86-S90.
2. Yuan X.*, S. Wang, and Z.-Z. Hu, 2017: Do climate change and El Niño increase likelihood of Yangtze River extreme rainfall? Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 98(12), S113-S117.
3. Hao Z.*, X. Yuan, Y. Xia, F. Hao, and V. Singh, 2017: An overview of drought monitoring and prediction systems at regional and global scales. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 98, 1879–1896.
4. Qian C., J. Wang, S. Dong, H. Yin, C. Burke, A. Ciavarella, B. Dong, N. Freychet, F. C Lott, and S. F. B. Tett*, 2017: Human influence on the record-breaking cold event in January of 2016 in Eastern China. Bulletin of American Meteorological Society, 98(12), S118-S122.
5. Tao J., L. M. Zhang*, J. J. Cao, and R. J. Zhang, 2017: A review of current knowledge concerning PM2.5 chemical composition, aerosol optical properties, and their relationships across China. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 17, 9485–9518.
6. Wu Y. F.*, X. J. Wang, J. Tao, R. J. Huang, P. Tian, J. J. Cao, L. M. Zhang, K.-F. Ho, Z. W. Han, and R. J. Zhang*, 2017: Size distribution and source of black carbon aerosol in urban Beijing during winter haze episodes. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 17, 7965–7975.
7. Saunois M.*, P. Bousquet, B. Poulter, and X. Xu, et al., 2017: Variability and quasi-decadal changes in the methane budget over the period 2000–2012. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 17, 11135-11161. doi: 10.5194/acp-17-11135-2017.
8. Yang Q., Z. G. Ma*, X. G. Fan, Z. L. Yang, Z. F Xu, and P. L. Wu, 2017: Decadal Modulation of Precipitation Patterns over Eastern China by Sea Surface Temperature Anomalies. Journal of Climate, 30, 7017-7033.
9. Yao Y., D. H. Luo*, A. G. Dai, and I. Simmonds, 2017: Increased Quasi Stationarity and Persistence of Winter Ural Blocking and Eurasian Extreme Cold Events in Response to Arctic Warming. Part I: Insights from Observational Analyses. Journal of Climate, 30(10), 3549-3568.
10. Luo D. H.*, Y. Yao, A. G. Dai, and I. Simmonds, 2017: Increased Quasi Stationarity and Persistence of Winter Ural Blocking and Eurasian Extreme Cold Events in Response to Arctic Warming. Part II: A Theoretical Explanation. Journal of Climate, 30(10), 3569-3587.
11. Cornes, R., P. Jones, and C. Qian*, 2017: Twentieth-century trends in the annual cycle of temperature across the Northern Hemisphere. Journal of Climate, 30(15), 5755-5773.
12. Gong T. T., and D. H. Luo*, 2017: Ural blocking as an amplifier of the Arctic Sea ice decline in winter. Journal of Climate, 30(4), 2639-2654.
13. Zhao D. M.*, and J. Wu, 2017: The influence of urban surface expansion in China on regional climate. Journal of Climate, 30, 1061-1080.
14. Wu J.*, J. L. Zha, and D. M. Zhao, 2017: Evaluating the effects of land use and cover change on the decrease of surface wind speed over China in recent 30 years using a statistical downscaling method. Climate Dynamics, 48,131–149.
15. Ying K., X. Zheng, T. Zhao*, C. S. Frederiksen, and X.-W. Quan, 2017: Identifying the predictable and unpredictable patterns of spring-to-autumn precipitationover eastern China. Climate Dynamics, 48(9), 3183-3206.
16. Wang J., Z. W. Yan *, X. W. Quan, and J. M. Feng, 2017: Urban Warming in the 2013 summer heat wave in eastern China. Climate Dynamics, 48(9-10), 3015-3033, DOI: 10.1007/s00382-016-3248-7.
17. Chen X. D., and D. H. Luo*, 2017: Arctic sea ice decline and continental cold anomalies: Upstream and downstream effects of Greenland blocking. Geophysical Research Letters, 44, 3411–3419.
18. Wang J.*, S. F. B. Tett, and Z. Yan, 2017: Correcting urban bias in large-scale temperature records in China 1980-2009. Geophysical Research Letters, 44, 401-408.
19. Tian D. *, E. F. Wood, and X. Yuan, 2017: CFSv2-based sub-seasonal precipitation and temperature forecast skill over the contiguous United States. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 21, 1477–1490.
20. Koster R. D. *, A. K. Betts, P. A. Dirmeyer, M. Bierkens, K. E. Bennett, S. J. Déry, J. Evans, R. Fu, F. Hernandez, L. R. Leung, X. Liang, M. Masood, H. Savenije, G. Wang, and X. Yuan, 2017: Hydroclimatic Variability and Predictability: A Survey of Recent Research. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 21, 3777-3798.
21. Yuan X. *, M. Zhang, L. Wang, and T. Zhou, 2017: Understanding and seasonal forecasting of hydrological drought in the Anthropocene. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 21, 5477-5492.
22. Liu X. J, G. J. Tian *, J. M. Feng, J. Wang, and L. Q. Kong, 2017: Assessing summertime urban warming and the cooling efficacy of adaptation strategy in the Chengdu-Chongqing metropolitan region of China. Science of the Total Environment, 610, 1092-1102.
23. Duan J. Y., J. Tao, Y. F. Wu, T. T. Cheng*, R. J. Zhang, Y. Y. Wang, H. L. Zhu, X. Xie, Y. H. Liu, X. Li, L. D. Kong, M. Li, and Q. S. He, 2017: Comparison of aerosol and cloud condensation nuclei between wet and dry seasons in Guangzhou, southern China. Science of the Total Environment, 607–608, 11–22.
24. Xia Y. J. *, J. Tao, L. M. Zhang, R. J. Zhang*, S. L. Li, Y. F. Wu, J. J. Cao, X. J. Wang, Q. X. Ma, and Z. Xiong, 2017: Impact of size distributions of major chemical components in fine particles on light extinction in urban Guangzhou. Science of the Total Environment, 587–588, 240–247.
25. Wu Y. F. *, X. J. Wang, P. Yan, L. M. Zhang, J. Tao, X. Y. Liu, P. Tian, Z. W. Han, and R. J. Zhang*, 2017: Investigation of hygroscopic growth effect on aerosol scattering coefficient at a rural site in the southern North China Plain. Science of the Total Environment, 599–600, 76–84.
26. Ma Q. X., Y. F. Wu*, D. Z. Zhang, X. J. Wang, Y. J. Xia, X. Y. Liu, P. Tian, Z. W. Han, X. A. Xia, Y. Wang, and R. J. Zhang*, 2017: Roles of regional transport and heterogeneous reactions in the PM2.5 increase during winter haze episodes in Beijing. Science of the Total Environment, 599–600, 246–253.
27. Tao J., L. M. Zhang, J. J. Cao*, L. J. Zhong, D. S. Cheng, Y. H. Yang, L. G. Chen, Z. S. Zhang, Y. F. Wu, Y. J. Xia, S. Q. Ye, and R. J. Zhang, 2017: Source apportionment of PM2.5 at urban and suburban areas of the Pearl River Delta region, south China—With emphasis on ship emissions. Science of the Total Environment, 574, 1559–1570.
28. Meng Z. Y.*, W. L. Lin, R. J. Zhang, Z. W. Han, and X. F. Jia, 2017: Summertime ambient ammonia and its effects on ammonium aerosol in urban Beijing, China. Science of the Total Environment, 579, 1521–1530.
29. Luo B. H., D. H. Luo*, L. X. Wu, Linhao Zhong, and I. Simmonds, 2017: Atmospheric circulation patterns which promote winter Arctic sea ice decline. Environmental Research Letters, 12, 054017.
30. Cao L. J.*, Z. W. Yan *, P. Zhao, Y. N. Zhu, Y. Yu, G. L. Tang, and P. D. Jones, 2017: Climatic warming in China during 1901-2015 based on an extended dataset of instrumental temperature records. Environmental Research Letters, 12, 064005.
31. Poulter, B. *, P. Bousquet, J.G. Canadell et al., X. Xu, et al., 2017: Global wetland contribution to 2000–2012 atmospheric methane growth rate dynamics. Environmental Research Letters, 12, 094013, doi: 10.1088/1748-9326/aa8391.
32. Nicolas F.*, S. Tett, Jun Wang, and G. Hegerl, 2017: Summer heat waves over Eastern China: dynamical processes and trend attribution. Environmental Research Letters, 12, 024015.
33. Luo D. *, Y. Chen, A. Dai, M. Mu, R. Zhang, and I. Simmonds, 2017: Winter Eurasian cooling linked with the Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation. Environmental Research Letters, 12, 125002.
34. Wang, S., X. Yuan*, and Y. Li, 2017: Does a strong El Niño imply a higher predictability of extreme drought? Scientific Reports, 7, 40741.
35. Pandey S. *, S. Houweling, M. Krol et al., X. Xu, et al., 2017: Enhanced methane emissions from tropical wetlands during the 2011 La Niña. Scientific Report, 7, 45759, DOI:10.1038/srep45759.
36. Zhang A., G. Jia*, H. Epstein, J. Xia., 2017: ENSO elicits opposing responses of semi-arid vegetation between Hemispheres. Scientific Reports, srep42281.
37. Bradford, J. B. *, D. R. Schlaepfer, W. K. Lauenroth, C. B. Yackulic, M. C. Duniway, G. Jia, K. Jamiyansharav, S. M. Munson, B. Tietjen, and S. D. Wilson, 2017: Future soil moisture and temperature extremes imply expanding suitability for rain fed agriculture in temperate drylands. Scientific Reports, 7: 12923 doi:10.1038/s41598-017-13165-x.
38. Yuan N. M.; M. H. Ding; J. Ludescher; and A. Bunde*, 2017: Increase of the Antarctic Sea Ice Extent is highly significant only in the Ross Sea. Scientific Reports, 7, 41096.
39. Hua L. J., Z. H. Lu, N. M. Yuan*, L. Chen, Y. Q. Yu, and L. Wang, 2017: Percolation Phase Transition of Surface Air Temperature Networks: A new test bed for El Niño/La Niña simulations. Scientific Reports, 7: 8324.
40. Zhang X. L, Z. Xiong, X. Z. Zhang, Y. Shi, J. Y. Liu , Q. Q. Shao, and X. D. Yan *, 2017: Simulation of the climatic effects of land use/land cover changes in eastern China Using multi-model ensembles. Global and Planetary Change, 154, 1-9.
41. Liu R. T., Z. W. Han*, J. Wu, Y. H. Hu, J. W. Li, 2017: The impacts of urban surface characteristics on radiation balance and meteorological variables in the boundary layer around Beijing in summertime. Atmospheric Research, 197, 167-176.
42. Li, Y. *, K. Szeto, R. E. Stewart, J. M. Thériault, L. Chen, B. Kochtubajda, A. Liu, S. Boodoo, R. Goodson, C. Mooney, S. Kurkute, and Y. P. Li, 2017: A numerical study of the June 2013 flood-producing extreme rainstorm over southern Alberta. Journal of Hydrometeorology, 18, 2057-2078
43. Yang Y, J. P. Tang *, Z. Xiong, X. N. Dong, 2017: Evaluation of high-resolution gridded precipitation data in arid and semiarid regions: Heihe River Basin, Northwest China. Journal of Hydrometeorology, 18(12), 3075-3101.
44. Wei W. G., Z. W. Yan*, and P. D. Jones, 2017: Potential Predictability of Seasonal Extreme Precipitation Accumulation in China. Journal of Hydrometeorology, 18: 1071-1080.
45. Kwon Y. H., Z.-L. Yang*, T. J. Hoar, and A. M. Toure, 2017: Improving the Radiance Assimilation Performance in Estimating Snow Water Storage across Snow and Land-Cover Types in North American. Journal of Hydrometeorology, 18, 651-668, doi:10.1175/JHM-D-16-0102.1.
46. Mizuo K.*, H. Ueda, Z. W. Han, R. Kudo, Y. Inomata, and H. Kaku, 2017: Synergy between air pollution and urban meteorological changes through aerosol-radiation-diffusion feedback—A case study of Beijing in January 2013. Atmospheric Environment, 171, 98-110.
47. Tan S.-C.*, J. W. Li, H. Z. Che, B. Chen, and H. Wang, 2017: Transport of East Asian dust storms to the marginal seas of China and the southern North Pacific in spring 2010. Atmospheric Environment, 148, 316-328.
48. Yang Z.-L.*, and Z. G. Ma, 2017: Foreword to the special issue: decadal scale drought in arid regions. Climatic Change, 144, 389-390.
49. Chen L., Z. Ma*, and T. Zhao, 2017: Modeling and analysis of the potential impacts on regional climate due to vegetation degradation over arid and semi-arid regions of China. Climatic Change, 144, 461-473.
50. Yang Q., Z. G. Ma *, and B. L. Xu, 2017: Modulation of monthly precipitation patterns over East China by the Pacific Decadal Oscillation. Climatic Change, 144, 405-417.
51. Li C. X., T. B. Zhao*, and K. R. Ying, 2017: Quantifying the contributions of anthropogenic and natural forcings to climate changes over arid-semiarid areas during 1946–2005. Climatic Change, 144(3), 505-517.
52. Zhao, T., and A. Dai*, 2017: Uncertainties in historical changes and future projections of drought. Part II: Model simulated historical and future drought changes. Climatic Change, 144:535-548.
53. Hu, Z., Q. Zhou, X. Chen, C. Qian*, S. Wang, and J. Li, 2017: Variations and changes of annual precipitation in Central Asia over the last century. International Journal of Climatology, 37 (Suppl.1), 157-170.
54. Wei J. F, Q. J. Jin, Z. L. Yang*, and L. Zhou, 2017: Land-atmosphere-aerosol coupling in North China during 2000–2013. International Journal Climatology, 37: 1297–1306. doi:10.1002/joc.4993.
55. Jiao Y., H. Lei*, D. Yang, M. Huang, D. Liu, and X. Yuan, 2017: Impact of vegetation dynamics on hydrological processes in a semi-arid basin by using a land surface-hydrology coupled model. Journal of Hydrology, 551, 116-131.
56. Lv M., Z. Ma*, X. Yuan, M. Lv, M. Li, and Z. Zheng, 2017: Water budget closure based on GRACE measurements and reconstructed evapotranspiration using GLDAS and water use data for two large densely-populated mid-latitude basins. Journal of Hydrology, 547, 585-599.
57. Ma W., G. Jia*, and A. Zhang, 2017: Multiple satellite-based analysis reveals complex climate effects of temperate forests and related energy budget. Journal of Geophysical, Research: Atmospheres, 122(7), 3806-3820.
58. Ji P., X. Yuan*, and X.-Z. Liang, 2017: Do lateral flows matter for the hyperresolution land surface modeling? Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 122, doi: 10.1002/2017JD027366.
59. Li M. X.*, Z. G. Ma, H. P. Gu, Q. Yang, and Z. Y. Zheng, 2017: Production of a combined land surface data set and its use to assess land-atmosphere coupling in China. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 122(2), 948-965.
60. Duan Y. W., Z. G. Ma *, and Q. Yang, 2017: Characteristics of consecutive dry days variations in China. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 130, 701-709.
61. Zhang X., Y. Hu*, G. Jia, M. Hou, Y. Fan, Z. Sun, and Y. Zhu, 2017: Land surface temperature shaped by urban fractions in megacity region. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 127(3), 965-975.
62. Li X. J., X. A. Xia*, J. J. Song, Y. F. Wu, X. L. Zhang, and R. J. Zhang, 2017: A Case Study of Long-Range Transport of Smoke Aerosols Eastern Siberia to Northeast China in July 2014. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 17, 965-974.
63. Ma Q. X., Y. F. Wu*, J. Tao, Y. J. Xia, X. Y. Liu, D. Z. Zhang, Z. W. Han, X. L. Zhang, and R. J. Zhang*, 2017: Variations of Chemical Composition and Source Apportionment of PM2.5 during Winter Haze Episodes in Beijing. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 17, 2791-2803.
64. Zha J. L., J. Wu*, and D. M. Zhao, 2017: Effects of land use and cover change on the near-surface wind speed over China in the last 30 years. Progress in Physical Geography, 41, 46-67, doi: 10.1177/0309133316663097.
65. Zhao D. M., and J. Wu*, 2017: Contribution of Urban Surface Expansion to Regional Warming in Beijing, China. Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 56, 1551-15591.
66. Huang M.*, M. Hao, S. Q. Wang, and L. Dan et al, 2017: Links between Western Pacific Subtropical High and vegetation growth in China. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 28(1), 3-14.
67. Yang Q., M.X. Li, Z. Y. Zheng, and Z. G. Ma *, 2017: Regional applicability of seven meteorological drought indices in China. Science China Earth Sciences, 60(4), 745-760.
68. Yang Q., Z. G. Ma*, Z. Y. Zheng, and Y. W. Duan, 2017: Sensitivity of Potential Evapotranspiration Estimation to the Thornthwaite and Penman—Monteith Methods in the Study of Global Drylands, Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, 34(12), 1381-1394.
69. Liu P. P*, Y. L. Lei, H. R. Ren, J. J. Gao, H. M. Xu, Z. X. Shen, Q. Zhang, C. L. Zheng, H..X. Liu, R. J. Zhang, and H. Pan, 2017: Seasonal variation and health risk assessment of heavy metals in PM2.5 during winter and summer over Xi’an, China. Atmosphere, 91, 1-13.
70. Sun K., H. N. Liu *, X. Y. Wang, Z. Peng, and Z. Xiong, 2017: the Aerosol radiative effect on a severe Haze Episode in the Yangtze River Delta. Journal of Meteorological Research, 31, 865-873.
71. Fu C. B., L. Dan*, H. Chen, and X. He, 2017: The spatiotemporal characteristics of light rain days and Low cloud cover under heavy pollution over south China. Journal of Tropical Meteorology, 23(2), 229-236.
72. Zhao D. M.*, and J. Wu, 2017: Inclusion of land use changes in long-term regional climate simulations over East Asia. Atmospheric Science Letters, 18, 187-192.
73. Zhao, D. M.* and J. Wu, 2017: The impact of land use and land cover changes on East Asian summer monsoon precipitation using the WRF-mosaic approach. Atmospheric Science Letters, doi: 10.1002/asl.788. 18, 450-457.
74. Zha J. L., J. Wu*, D. M. Zhao, and Q. D. Yang, 2017: Changes of the probabilities in different ranges of near-surface wind speed in China during the period for 1970–2011. Journal of Wind Engineering & Industrial Aerodynamics, 169, 156-167.
75. Xu Z. F.*, Y. Han, C. B. Fu, 2017: Multivariable Integrated Evaluation of Model Performance with the Vector Field Evaluation Diagram. Geoscience Model Development, 10, 3805-3820.
76. Schlaepfer D. R.*, J. B. Bradford, W. K. Lauenroth, S. M. Munson, B. Tietjen, S. A. Hall, S. D.Wilson, M. C. Duniway, G. Jia, D. A. Pyke, A. Lkhagva, and K. Jamiyansharav, 2017: Climate change reduces extent of temperate drylands and intensifies drought in deep soils. Nature Communications, ncomms14196.
77. Shan Y., H. Zheng, D. Guan, C. Li, Z. Mi, J. Meng, H. Schroeder, J. Ma, and Z. Ma*, 2017: Energy consumption and CO2 emissions in Tibet and its cities in 2014. Earth’s Future, 5, 854-864, doi:10.1002/2017EF000571.
78. Huang, J., Y. Li, C. Fu *, F. Chen, Q. Fu, A. Dai, M. Shinoda, Z. Ma, W. Guo, Z. Li, L. Zhang, Y. Liu, H. Yu, Y. He, Y. Xie, X. Guan, M. Ji, L. Lin, S. Wang, H. Yan, and G. Wang, 2017: Dryland climate change: Recent progress and challenges. Review of Geophysics, 55, 719-778, doi: 10.1002/2016RG000550
79. Ji D. S. *, L. Li, B. Pang, P. Xue, L. L. Wang, Y. F. Wu, H. L. Zhang*, and Y. S. Wang, 2017: Characterization of black carbon in an urban-rural fringe area of Beijing. Environmental Pollution, 223, 524-534.
80. Sagar P. P., and Z.-L. Yang*, 2017: Understanding dust emission in the Bodélé region by extracting locally mobilized dust aerosols from satellite Aerosol Optical Depth data using principal component analysis. Aeolian Research, 24, 105-113, doi:10.1016/j.aeolia.2017.01.001.
81. Jin Q. J., J. F. Wei, Z.-L. Yang*, and P. R. Lin, 2017: Irrigation-Induced Environmental Changes around the Aral Sea: An Integrated View from Multiple Satellite Observations. Remote Sensing, 9: 900, doi:10.3390/rs9090900.
82. Lin P. R., M. A. Rajib, Z.-L. Yang*, M. Somos-Valenzuela, V. Merwade, D. R. Maidment, Y. Wang, and L. Chen 2017: Spatiotemporal evaluation of simulated evapotranspiration and streamflow over Texas using the WRF-Hydro-RAPID Modeling Framework. Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 1-15, dos:10.1111/1752-1688.12585.
83. Chen L.*, Z. G. Ma, T. B. Zhao, Z. H. Li, and Yanping Li, 2017: Simulation of the regional climatic effect of irrigation over the Yellow River Basin. Atmospheric and Oceanic Science Letters, 10 (4), 291-297.
84. 蒋贤玲, 任福民, 马柱国*等, 2017: 2014年两次路径相似热带气旋降水特征及其成因的对比. 地球物理学报, 60, 1305-1320, doi:10.6038/cjg20170407.
85. 韩云环, 郑子彦*, 肖宇, 马柱国, 2017: 基于统计年鉴和MODIS 的中国区域土地利用/覆盖变化特征研究. 气候与环境研究, 22, 733-746.
86. 从靖, 赵天保*, 马玉霞, 2017: 中国北方干旱半干旱区降水的多年代际变化特征及其与太平洋年代际振荡的关系. 气候与环境研究, 22, 643-657.
87. 徐保梁, 杨庆*, 马柱国, 2017: 全球不同空间尺度陆地年降水的年代尺度变化特征. 大气科学, 41(3), 593-602.
88. 李耀辉*, 周广胜, 袁星等, 2017: 干旱气象科学研究—“我国北方干旱致灾过程及机理”项目概述与主要进展. 干旱气象, 35(2), 165-174.
89. 朱江*, 马柱国, 严中伟, 袁星, 符淙斌, 2017: 气候变化背景下雄安新区发展中面临的问题. 中国科学院院刊, 32(11), 1231-1236.
1. Louise C. A.*, N. M. Yuan, R. Seibert, G. Moser, C. Kammann, J. Luterbacher, M. Erbs, and C. Mueller, 2017: Biomass responses in a temperate European grasslandthrough 17 years of elevated CO2. Global Change Biology, Online; in press.
2. Sheng M., H. Lei*, Y. Jiao, and D. Yang, 2017: Evaluation of the Runoff and River Routing Schemes in the Community Land Model of the Yellow River Basin. Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems, doi: 10.1002/2017MS001026.
3. Zhong L. H.*, L. J. Hua, and D. H. Luo, 2017: Local and external moisture sources for the Arctic warming over the Barents-Kara Seas. Journal of Climate, doi: 10.1175/JCLI-D-17-0203.1.
4. Wu J.*, J. L. Zha, D. M. Zhao, and Qidong Yang, 2017: Changes in terrestrial near-surface wind speed and their possible causes: an overview. Climate Dynamics, doi:10.1007/s00382-017-3997-y.
5. Wu J.*, J. L. Zha, D. M. Zhao, and Q. D. Yang, 2017: Effects of surface friction and turbulent mixing on long-term changes in the near-surface wind speed over the Eastern China Plain from 1981-2010. Climate Dynamics, doi: 10.1007/s00382-017-4012-3.
6. Frederiksen C. S., K. Ying*, S. Grainger, and X. Zheng, 2017: Modes of Interannual Variability in Northern Hemisphere Winter Atmosphere Circulation in CMIP5 Models: Evaluation, Projection and Role of External Forcing. Climate Dynamics, doi: 10.1007/s00382-017-3776-9.
7. Ying K., C. S. Frederiksen, T. Zhao, X. Zheng, Z. Xiong*, X. Yi, and C. Li, 2017: Predictable and unpredictable modes of seasonal mean precipitation over Northeast China. Climate Dynamics, doi: 10.1007/s00382-017-3795-6.
8. Wu J.*, L. Y. Zhang, Y. C. Gao, D. M. Zhao, J. L. Zha, and Q. D. Yang, 2017: Impacts of cloud cover on long-term changes in light rain in Eastern China. International Journal of Climatology, doi: 10.1002/joc.5095.
9. Zhao D. M.*, and J. Wu, 2017: Changes in urban-related precipitation in the summer over three city clusters in China. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, doi: 10.1007/s00704-017-2256-9.
10. Xu Z. F.*, and Z. L. Yang, 2017: Relative impacts of increased greenhouse gas concentrations and land cover change on the surface climate in arid and semi-arid regions of China. Climatic Change, doi: 10.1007/s10584-017-2025-x.
11. Xia Y., Y. Li *, D. Guan, D. M. Tinoco, J. Xia, Z. Yan, J. Yang, Q. Liu, and H. Huo*, 2017: Assessment of the economic impacts of heat waves: A case study of Nanjing, China. Journal of Cleaner Production, doi: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.10.069.
12. Li C. X., Q. H. Tian, and R. Yu et al., 2017: Attribution of extreme precipitation in the lower reaches of Yangtze River during May 2016. Environmental Research Letters, doi: 10.1088/1748-9326/aa9691.
13. Wang J.*, T. Simon, Z. W. Yan, and J. M. Feng, 2017: Have human activities changed the frequencies of absolute extreme temperatures in eastern China? Environmental Research Letters, https://doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/aa9404.
14. Wang J. F.*, C. D. Xu, M. G. Hu, Q. X. Li, Z. W. Yan, and P. D. Jones, 2017: Global land surface air temperature dynamics since 1880. International Journal of Climatology, doi: 10.1002/joc.5384.
15. Zuo, Z. *, S. Yang, K. Xu, R. Zhang, Q. He, T. Zhao, and J. Cong, 2017: Land surface air temperature variations over Eurasia and possible causes in the past century. International Journal of Climatology, doi: 10.1002/joc.5306.
16. Xu X., W. J. Riley, C. D. Koven, and G. Jia*, 2017: Observed and simulated sensitivities of spring green up to preseason climate in northern temperate and boreal regions. Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences, accepted.
17. Hua L. J., L. H. Zhong*, and Z. G. Ma, 2017: Decadal transition of moisture sources and transport in northwestern China during summer from 1982 to 2010. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, doi: 10.1002/2017JD027728.
18. Qiu Y. L.*, H. Liao, R. J. Zhang, and J. L Hu, 2017: Simulated impacts of direct radiative effects of scattering and absorbing aerosols on surface-layer aerosol concentrations in China during a heavily polluted event in February 2014. Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmosphere, 122, doi: 10.1002/2016JD026309.
19. Tang Y. *, X. Song, Y. Zhang, D. Han, L. Ai, T. Zhao, and Y. Wang, 2017: Using stable isotopes to understand seasonal and interannual dynamics in moisture sources and atmospheric circulation in precipitation. Hydrological Processes, doi: 10.1002/hyp.11388.
20. Tan S. C.*, Z. W. Han, B. Wang, and G. Y Shi, 2017: Variability in correlation between satellite-derived liquid cloud droplet effective radius and aerosol optical depth over the northern Pacific Ocean. Tellus B, 69, 1391656, https://doi.org/10.1080/16000889.2017.1391656.
21. Fu C. B., and L. Dan*, 2017: The variation of cloud amount and light rainy days under heavy pollution over South China during 1960–2009. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-017-0510-4.
22. Liu Y. H.*, J. M. Feng, Z. W. Yan, and K. X. Zhang, 2017: Downscaling daily precipitation using regression models for a monsoonal site in eastern China. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, in press.
23. Zhao N.*, T. X. Yue, Z. Xiong, et al, 2017: High-resolution precipitation data derived from dynamical downscaling using the WRF model for the Heihe River Basin, Northwest China. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, accepted.
24. Jiang Y., X. Xu*, H. Liu, X. Dong, W. Wang, and G. Jia, 2017: The underestimated magnitude and decline trend in near-surface wind over China. Atmospheric Science Letters, doi: 10.1002/asl.791, in press.
25. Yu S., J. J. Xia*, Z. W. Yan, and K. Yang, 2017: Changing spring phenology dates in the Three-Rivers Headwater Region of Tibetan Plateau during 1960-2013. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, doi: 10.1007/s00376-017-6296-y.
26. Liu X. J., G. J. Tian*, J. M. Feng, B. R. Ma, J. Wang, and L. Q. Kong, 2017: Modeling warming impact of urban land expansion on hot weather using the Weather Research and Forecasting model: a case study of Beijing, China. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, doi: 10.1007/s00376-017-7137-8.
27. Zhang Y., L. J. Zhang, J. P. Guo*, J. M. Feng, Q. Zhou, L. X. Li, B. Li, and M. Y. Lou, 2017: The Climatology of Cloud Base Height from Long-term Radiosonde Measurements in China. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, doi: 10.1007/s00376-017-7096-0.
28. Chen L., Z. Ma*, R. Mahmood, T. Zhao, Z. Li, and Y. Li, 2017: Recent Land Cover Changes and Sensitivity of the Model Simulations to Various Land Cover Data sets for China. Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics, doi:10.1007/s00703-016-0478-5.
29. Shan L. J.*, L. P. Zhang, and Z. Xiong, et.al, 2017: Spatio-temporal evolution characteristics and prediction of dry-wet abrupt alternation during the summer monsoon in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River Basin. Meteorological and Atmospheric Physics, doi 10.1007/s00703-017-0528-7.
30. Luo B. H., and Y. Yao*, 2017: Recent Rapid decline of the Arctic Winter Sea Ice in Barents-Kara Seas owing to combined Ural Blocking and SST. Journal of Meteorological Research, accepted.
31. Zhao N.*, T. X. Yue, and Z. Xiong, et al, 2017: Reconstruction of monthly precipitation and temperature with sparse meteorological networks in the Heihe River Basin, China. Earth Science Research Journal, accepted.
32. 符传博, 丹利*, 2017: 大气污染加剧对中国区域散射辐射比例的影响. 科学通报, 已接收.
33. 符传博, 丹利*, 冯锦明, 彭静, 营娜, 2017: 我国对流层二氧化碳非均匀动态分布特征及其成因. 地球物理学报, 已接收.
34. 赵天保*, 从靖, 2017: 基于CCSM4.0长期积分试验评估不同辐射强迫对中国干旱半干旱区降水的影响. 大气科学, doi:10.3878/j.issn.1006-9895.1706.16167.
35. 田磊, 裴琳, 陈宇罡, 夏江江*, 汪翔, 2017: 近46年安徽蚌埠霾日气候资料重建及时空特征分析. 气象与环境学报, 已接收.
36. 武利阳, 左洪超*, 陈伯龙, 冯锦明, 2017: 中国土地利用和植被覆盖度变化对区域气候影响的数值模拟. 兰州大学学报（自然科学版）, 已接收.
37. Zhao D. M.*, and J. Wu, 2017: Regional warming induced by urban surface expansion in Shanghai. Atmospheric and Oceanic Science Letters, accepted.
38. Zhao D. M.*, and J. Wu, 2017: Evaluating the impacts of LULC changes on surface air temperature using the WRF-mosaic approach. Atmospheric and Oceanic Science Letters, accepted.
39. Zhao D. M.*, J. L. Zha, and J. Wu, 2017: Comparisons of urban-related warming for Shenzhen and Guangzhou. Atmospheric and Oceanic Science Letters, accepted.